just a few weeks away from their delivery and this mama is absolutely glowing and this daddy is beyond anxious to snuggle his new baby girl.
the biggest giveaway yet!!
i have been so lucky this past year, it's absolutely awesome! i met loads of new families, i attended some amazing workshops, i had many return clients, i had the honor of photographing some beautiful weddings and the year ended with a personal restart project of my own photography! i cannot even express just how grateful i am for every one of you!
so i wanted to do something BIG! something different and something super fun!!!
to kick off 2015, i am giving one of you a year of free sessions! (details below)
to enter please do the following:
1. like 'jill marzion photography' on facebook
2. share the facebook post on your personal facebook
3. comment below the post on facebook AND under this post that you shared and why i should pick you!
pretty simple, right?!
1. you must share and comment why you'd like to win on the facebook post and below this post. (under the images)
2. winner will be selected at random.
3. must be local (within 40 miles of milwaukee area), willing to travel or cover my travel expenses
4. winner's sessions will be at your home or another location of your choice
5. winner's sessions include children, families and couples. (weddings excluded)
6. sessions will be subject to both winner and my own availability
7. sessions will run from january thru december of 2015
8. sessions are non-transferable
9. number of free sessions is limited to 5
10. everyone who enters will receive 20% off the 2015 session fee (please send an email to email@example.com if interested in discount after you enter the contest)
11. winner will be announced december 31st, 2014 - good luck!
bring on 2015!
i couldn't have asked for a more perfect fall afternoon. the sun was warm, the colors were gorgeous and this couple was absolutely adorable together.
i have been meaning to post a little review of the last year for awhile now, better late than never i guess! this past year, i have been so humbled to meet and photograph so many amazing people. i am very grateful for every client. potential client. and all those of you that check out my blog. there are so many exciting things coming up and i can't wait to share them with you! thanks everyone!
here are a handful of images from 2013...thank you for an awesome year! jill
i am a complete sucker for a puppy, so when asked to photograph these two and their new addition, I jumped at the chance! thanks for a fun afternoon heather + brad.